PTA Meetings 2017-18
Meetings are 7:30 pm in the W-L library on Mondays:
- September 17 (due to the observance of Rosh Hashanah on Sept. 10)
- Monday, October 15
- Tuesday, November 13 (due to Veterans’ Day observance)
- Monday, January 14 — Agenda: Assistant Principals’ presentation
- Monday, February 11 — Agenda: Drug Awareness for Parents
- Monday, March 11 — Agenda: Gun Safety and Suicide Prevention; Speakers: Assistant Principals and School Psychologists
- Monday, April 8 — Agenda: Sue Di Filippo, Gap Year Consultant; and Parent Panel: College Application Process. There will be a Bylaw addendum vote.
- Monday, May 13 — Agenda: Carol Callaway—Student Activities; and Small Learning Communities (Freshmen Connection) presented by school counselors.
- June TBD (offsite picnic).
Look for meeting agendas in PTA listserv messages. We meet in the Library. Elevators are available for those not interested in taking the stairs. Parking is easy in the parking deck adjacent to the school. There is a meet and greet at 7:15 p.m. and the business meeting runs from 7:30 until 9:00 p.m.
PTA Minutes 2018-19
- W-L PTA Meeting Minutes 3-11-19
- W-L PTA Meeting Minutes 2-11-19
- W-L PTA Minutes 11-13-18
- W-L PTA Meeting Minutes 10-15-18
PTA Minutes 2017-18
- April 9th Minutes
- February 12 Minutes
- January – no meeting
- December – no meeting
- November 13 Minutes
- October 16th minutes
- September 11th
PTA Minutes 2016-17
- May 2017 PTA Meeting Minutes
- April 2017 PTA Meeting Minutes
- February 2017 PTA Meeting Minutes
- January 2017 PTA Meeting Minutes
- November 2016 PTA Meeting Minutes
- October 2016 PTA Meeting Minutes
- September 2016 PTA Meeting Minutes