Volunteers needed!! – The PTA can’t do everything for its students without the involvement of our parents. There are a few positions we really need to fill. If you are interested in please let W-L PTA president-elect April Everett know. email@example.com
Positions Still Needed for 2019/20:
- Class of 2022 Parent Listserv Coordinator
- Class of 2023 Parent Listserv Coordinator
- Membership Forms Tracking Chair (Sept – Oct)
- Middle School Liaison to HB Woodlawn
- Middle School Liaison to Thomas Jefferson
- Nominating Committee Chair (spring)
- Plant Sale Co-Chair
- Science Fair Co-Chair
- APS Issues: Capacity and Budget Neighborhood Outreach
Volunteers for 2019-2020 – We are beginning to organize the PTA committees for next year. If you are interested in volunteering more next year, let W-L PTA president-elect April Everett know. firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in other volunteer opportunities with the PTA?
On-line — Click on this link to let us know which activities you would like to help with: http://w-lpta.org/join Check one or more boxes under the Volunteer tab and click on the orange “submit E-Z form” button.
Download and print — Return this form to W-L with your student; via mail to WL at 1301 N Stafford St, Arlington VA 22201; or via email attachment to WLPTA@hotmail.com —